Auto Accident Attorneys in Buford Georgia
The Best Buford Auto Accident Lawyer
Have you recently been involved in an auto accident? Well, you need the best Buford auto accident lawyer to help out. Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C is here to help. Our law firm will be able to help with the claim so you can get the right amount of compensation for your case.
What Are The Main Causes Of Auto Accidents in Buford GA?
Over the last 25 years, we have handled auto accidents in Buford that have been caused by any of the following things.
- Distracted Driving – Here, the driver does not pay attention to the road while driving. The driver might be answering a call, texting, eating, reading, grooming and applying makeup, or talking when driving resulting in an accident.
- Drunk Driving – A lot of accidents in Buford have been caused by people who get behind the wheel when they are intoxicated.
- Speeding – Drivers who are running late, often tend to overspeed and will most likely cause an auto accident.
- Reckless Driving – A reckless driver will usually change lanes too quickly or act aggressively while behind the wheel. If a driver is not calm behind the wheel, he/she will most likely cause serious accidents.
- Rain – If you don’t know how to drive in the rain, you should avoid it. That’s because it can cause slippery and treacherous road conditions. It’s ideal to wait for the storm to pass before getting back on the road again.
- Running Red Lights – When you are on the road, you should always stop at red lights even if there aren’t other cares coming. By running a red light, you are increasing your chances of getting an accident and you will also be breaking the law.
- Driving At Night – It’s very difficult to drive at night because there is low visibility. If you must drive at night, make sure you are extra alert.
- Design Defects – In some instances, accidents can be caused by flaws in the vehicle itself. It’s unpreventable bust very disastrous when it happens.
- Tailgaiting – It refers to following the car in front of you very closely. While driving you need to stay a safe distance away from the vehicle in front of you to avoid any auto accidents, especially in the event of sudden stops.
- Driving The Wrong Way Or Taking Improper Turns – A lot of drivers often make mistakes while on the road but having a lapse in judgment can result in a very serious accident. Failure to note the street signs, especially for one-way streets or any other irregularities will result in an auto accident.
- Teenage Drivers – Most young drivers don’t know what to do when in an unsafe condition resulting in auto accidents. Without proper defensive driving courses, they wouldn’t know what to do.
- Drugs – Any driver under the influence of drugs such as prescription pills, marijuana and other illegal substances is also at a huge risk of causing an accident.
- Potholes – When on the road, it can be quite frustrating especially when you can’t avoid a pothole. Most drivers tend to swerve into the other lane to avoid a pothole thus causing an accident.
- Tire Blowouts – If your car gets a flat tire when you are on the road you will start swerving unexpectedly and might likely cause an auto accident.
- Animal Crossings – If you don’t watch out for the street signs showing animal crossings, you might end up hitting an animal while on the road resulting in a terrible accident.
- Construction Sites – If you are driving in a construction zone, you might be feeling confused. If you don’t follow the cones or notice the other confused drivers, you might end up in a serious accident.
If you have been involved in an auto accident because of any of these reasons, you need to contact our law firm immediately.
Types Of Buford Auto Accidents We Handle
When you approach us after being involved in an auto accident, we will try our best to prove negligence so you can receive the right amount of compensation. Here are some of the types of Buford auto accidents we handle.
- Semi-Trucks & 18-Wheeler Accidents
These vehicular accidents are the most devastating. Besides there being serious injury or death, there is a lot of damage to the vehicles involved in the accident. A lot of highways in Buford have semi-trucks and 18-wheelers so these auto accidents are very common. If you are involved in this type of accident, we are the best attorneys to help you prove negligence and fight for compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents
When driven properly and with regard to public safety, a motorcycle can be quite fun. However, they are also very dangerous to drive on the road. Most motorcycle accidents also involve other vehicles on the road. Depending on the case, you might be owed some compensation.
When you hire us, we will navigate the laws regarding motorcycle accidents in Buford to help out with your case. We will make sure you are compensated for the accident upon proving negligence.
- Boat Accidents
In Buford, there is quite a number of accidents involving jet skis, boats and other vehicles. At our law firm, we also prioritize boat accidents just as we would any auto accidents.
If you have been injured while on the water, you should contact us immediately. As expert auto accident attorneys in Colombia, we will gather the right evidence for the case and identify the negligent parties. We will make sure you get your compensation for the boat accident without any hassles.
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents
In Buford, there are numerous outdoor scenic attractions. To access these areas, people often use recreational vehicles. Well, there is also a huge likelihood of accidents when using RVs and that’s where our services come in handy.
When you contact us after being involved in an accident with an RV, we will identify the reason for the accident, the negligent parties and ensure you get the right amount of compensation.
What Can You Expect From Us?
At Kenneth S. Nugent, P.C, we are the best Buford auto accident lawyers. If you have been involved in any type of auto accident, especially those mentioned above, we are here to help. Here are some of the things you can expect from us once you contact us.
- We will speak on your behalf. We know that auto accidents will leave you in a lot of pain and very overwhelmed. By letting us represent you, we can speak on your behalf to all the other parties involved in the case. That way, you can reduce the stress resulting from the accident. Also, with our legal expertise, we will prevent you from saying or doing anything that might be used against you.
- Having been auto accident attorneys for a very long time, we understand the legal side of Buford auto accidents. We know that every auto accident is unique but we are regularly handling similar cases. We should be able to gather the right type of evidence for the case to make sure you are on the clear.
- We have the best negotiating skills and will be able to come up with a good settlement for your case. As mentioned we have handled a lot of cases over the time we have been in business and each time we boost our negotiation skills. We will always ensure you get the right compensation from the accident.
Therefore, we are the best chance for getting a good amount for compensation after being involved in an auto accident. You need to contact our law firm immediately and we can start filing for compensation. We are here to help you.
How Can Auto Accidents in Buford Be Avoided?
We advocate for safe driving on the roads to reduce auto accidents and their consequences. Here are some of the top ways to avoid road accidents.
- Avoid taking calls, texting, eating, reading or grooming yourself when behind the wheel.
- Never get behind the wheel when you are intoxicated. You can take a cab home or ask a friend to drive you home.
- Always stick to the speeding limits to avoid over speeding.
- You need to remain calm when driving to avoid any auto accidents caused by reckless driving.
- When driving in terrible weather conditions, it makes sense to pull over and wait until the bad weather passes.
- Never run any red lights. You should always stop even if there are no other cars on the road.
- Avoid driving at night.
- Take your car for regular maintenance to identify any design effects before you cause a serious accident.
- If you are a young driver, you should go through a defensive driving course and avoid using cell phones when driving. Also, you limit the amount of people in the vehicle when you are driving.
- Never drive when under the influence of drugs such as marijuana or prescription pills.
- Take note of all the signs on the road, especially animal crossings to avoid hitting animals when on the road.
- Be careful when driving in construction sites and follow the laid out cones for the best results.
In conclusion, an auto accident can be very devastating. Feel free to call our law firm if you or someone you know has been involved in one. We are here to help. Call us now!